A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. He knows the working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
He ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update different data.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential documents.
- Answer queries by employees and Students.
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintains calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Incharge for Administrative officer:
V. Krishna Murthy - Contact No: 7013847378