|Name of the faculty
(As per SSC)
|: Dr. MIRZA SHAFI SHAHSAVAR
||: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
||: ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
||: BE, ME, Ph.D
||: WIRELESS COIMMUNICATION
|Total Experience in years
||: 19 YEARS
|Papers Published in National/International Journals
|Papers Presented in Conferences/Seminars/Workshops
|Faculty Development /Orientation Programs Participated
||: PG: 10 UG: B.TECH-35
- Life Member In Institute Of Electrical And Electronics Engineers
- Life Member in International Association of Engineers (LMIAENG).
- Life Member In international society for research and development
|Others (If any)
- Received a grant of CAD $ 24000 per year by Canadian government
- Best faculty award at Nalanda Institute of Engineering and technology in 2004 & MVR college of Engineering and Technology in 2017
- Review Member of “Elsevier Computers in Biology and Medicine”
- Board member of International Journal of Advances in Electronics, Computers and Information Technology.
- Received Best Faculty award 2019 in Eswar college of Engineering.
- Reviewer at IEAE
- Having Guideship at Vel Tech, Panjab technical University
- Associate Editor IEEE,Acess,USA.
- Patent Application on “genomic sequence analysis” submitted.
- PDF offered at university of SALENTO,Italy.
- Published a book Chapter.
- Senior member In IEEE.
- Honored With Student Travel Grant At UWO, Canada